Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

bro that was sick

since the fallen angel trailer I myself have learnt flash. my teacher told me flash is for wankers being so simple but your cartoon proved him wrong. I am amazed you didnt get yourself a job just from the trailer. Thanks man for inspiring another artist and not only that but perpetuating and visualising my own grim views of the future. I hope life treats you well my friend.

you should look into rotoscoping from 'euphoria' which is free as far as stunts go. I swear its piss easy to use and it gives awesome results. I anticipate your future work and strive to achieve the level of dedication to an idea and perfection of a single frame that you have shown is possible in a photographic style.

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

Thank god y'did another one..

Fuckin ace dood.. I enjoy burnt face man soo much more than salad fingers.. Cant wait to see what you come up with next.. and for gods sake put 'somthing in your hair' on the LT myspizzle ;)

Filtered Reality Filtered Reality

Very interesting story and presentation

not so good animation, but i like to see dream art because its somthing I am very interested in. Your brain has a heat sensor called the pineal gland or the third eye. This is highly evolved in lizards to sense another spectrum of light. In the same way that when one takes a hullucenagenic drug many times that person builds up a level of symbolism, we have a level of symbolism for our light vision (when you look at a word you see it as a picture). We are either developing from using a heat sensor in our brain or evolving to use it. When we dream unconsciously (non lucid) its very similar to the inkblot tests you show to mental patients but in heat, we use symbols from our waking life to make sense of these inkblots. You create your dreams with your belief system, when you find yourself aware you are dreaming create some false beliefs and it will change the dream. reality works in much the same way only your belief system is tied to a stronger symbolic level allowing you to rarely fool your mind into changing your reality.

The heat part of our brain is very similar in feral terms to our fight or flight mechanism that draws our attention to quick moving light, this stops predators from having the edge. The heat sensor in our brain may have began life as a similar version of this to sense heat through our brains to guard us from animals when sleeping..

I noticed a lot of your dream was based on computer games, you have obviously got a lot of that kinda symbolism. just remember that reading dream signs is bullsh*t, unless your exactly the same person that wrote the book of dream sign meanings..

if theres anything whatsoever you want to know about dreams then PM me
~Rory

Chav Hunter Chav Hunter

pretty basic animation but i like :D

I live in chatham, where the word chav originated. Being a dude instead of a bruv I apprechiate this game :P

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Ejay for the non retarded

Well when they start selling a more expansive version of this for the PC, i know ill buy it. Totally kicked ass!

Tempur 1.0 Tempur 1.0

pretty awesome

hey its another amusing thing that'll be forgotten in a few days - but feel content dude, youve kept summ ppl amused for a short time...

Lost Dreams to a New Beginning Lost Dreams to a New Beginning

Beautiful

I was amazed to find this most delicate piece had been thus far only used in one low scoring flash. I have been working on a hand drawn animation based on lucid dreams that have become part of my existance. I will consider using this piece because the two drum beats about a minuit in sync very well. This animation is to be featured as part of the Maidstone university of creative arts end of year exhibition. If I choose to use this peice you will be credited and I will give any feedback I get directly back to you :)

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Yes... my god... if u use my work in such an event... I would love to hear how it went... perhaps a video... anything :P. Sounds spectacular. Please let me know. My Email is friendlyfire_88@hotmail.com

I await. :P Thankyou.