Chav Hunter Chav Hunter

pretty basic animation but i like :D

I live in chatham, where the word chav originated. Being a dude instead of a bruv I apprechiate this game :P

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Ejay for the non retarded

Well when they start selling a more expansive version of this for the PC, i know ill buy it. Totally kicked ass!

Tempur 1.0 Tempur 1.0

pretty awesome

hey its another amusing thing that'll be forgotten in a few days - but feel content dude, youve kept summ ppl amused for a short time...

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Whoa, Never expected that! :0

How the hell did you manage to get the animation on this so smooth? what other programmes did you use- or did you trace digital video? I absolutly loved the max payne style cut scenes, they were awesome! The controlls although very well done were a little slow. Overall i cant say ive seen a more slick game on NG ever! You should use tour techniques on an animation. you could create some really ground breaking stuff. :)

Music Player 1.0 Music Player 1.0

awesome

dude this is perfect for listening o LP in college!, i salute you

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

Very well done.

Nothing too new or interesting but i like choose your own adventure games. But youv definatly got some good actionscript skills. Try and find some new techniques to make your movie's more unique. While your at it i just put up my first Flash submission and a review would b nice.

Waterflame responds:

actualy, i used nothing but: "stop" "play" and "gotoandplay" and my brain :D ill check on your movie now.

Virtual Drum Set!!! v1.1 Virtual Drum Set!!! v1.1

Pretty cool...

only problem is the sounds are all out of sync so its almost impossible to play along to the music!